Jo’s School is a non-profit organisation therefore donations are always welcomed. Items that can be donated are:
· Art supplies
· Montessori equipment (we have a wish list)
· Scrap paper, etc.
You can also sponsor a child by clicking here
Jo’s School proudly hosts local and international volunteers. Volunteers help with some of the following:
• Support teachers in the classrooms with group activities or one-on-one interactions
• Making Montessori materials
• Providing music, art, dance and structured play (during the aftercare period)
• Sanitise equipment, clean and prepare shelves, clean and prepare art resources, setting up and getting ready for the following day, etc.